Pioneer djs program?

Fail

Has anyone used this program before...ill like to have it running with my cdj 400s....mainly because of the waveform and the fact that if i need to play a song i can get it straight off my portable hdd...i have had some mates say you shouldn't need the waveform to dj and i agree totally but i figure if the bigger, better cdj,s have a waveform and its only a matter of a simple program and a having a laptop...(got one lying around) then why not :D

hmm ive actually never seen that before, if u do get it let us know if its any good...

but yeh ive gotta agree with skank, Traktor and serato have already planted their foot in the DVS and DJ software world, it will take something incredible and revolutionary to bump them from the top spot

its not so much your opinion that we worry about, its just if we talk about pirating software, this forum could be subject to criminal offence, and its not something this forum wish's to promote.

in future if you want to talk about pirating software keep it to private messages so it isnt publicly accesible

its not so much your opinion that we worry about, its just if we talk about pirating software, this forum could be subject to criminal offence, and its not something this forum wish's to promote.

in future if you want to talk about pirating software keep it to private messages so it isnt publicly accesible

agreed

exactly why i PM'd :)