My first juggle video, hope this is the right spot for it

wrxfiend

nice clean Juggles my friend....good to see another Vestax user here...

have you done the D tone-arm mod yet on your PDX 2000 mk2..????...you have to do it...you will love it

that Serato Dropout is Fucked...are you using update 2.2....let me know what your fill set (laptop ,Serato SL box ,what up date your using ) maybe I can help you fix it...

Just googled that tone arm mod, cheers will def giv it a try. As for the drop out I think I should turn off wireless and antivirus and other stuff while running serato. It's 1st editon serato bought it years ago, prob time to tink about one of those ttm 57sl and a new laptop aswell.

That was pretty sweet man, its cool to watch scratching and juggling Vids.

:thumright:

only thing as cupe said was to record audio straight from the mixer and sync it with the vid. I'm sure there is a simple way to do it but never tried myself.

I know you can buy some webcams with a audio line in on them, as Thats what anditz used in his recording the other day. Seemed to work pretty well

that was sweet man. big ups.

i dont mind the fade clicks in fact sometimes i prefer it with turntblists. its kinda like preferring skate vids where you can hear the skater as opposed to just the music (unless spike jonze is involved).

but maybe use a mic near speaker so at least there is more music, and faders in background.

its kinda like preferring skate vids where you can hear the skater as opposed to just the music

classic, I skated for years as a youngin, now some of my favourite tracks I pause and wait for the noise of a skateboard from all the times i watched my videos, A big part of my love for hip hop comes from the soundtracks of some skate videos back in the day

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...