ADJF MIX Competition..hiphop/ R & B..WIN Vestax CD-05 PLAYER

wazza

Ok.....10 track or more .....longer than 30 minutes , no longer than 60 minutes .....open to all ADJF members with more than 10 posts.....anything go's as long as it's hip hop / R & B ...the mix has to be in by feb 1 2012 and judged on the 21 off feb 2012 by all off you ( the same as the other ADJF remix comp ...post link to soundcloud or another upload sight Here with track list ) ....and good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, done this mix.

Just some class tracks, some great beats, some cunning linguists and some conscious lyrics.

I was going to do this on vinyl using timecode but I kept wanting a third or fourth deck to add scratches, loops or short samples so in the end I just banged it out on my NS6.

No beatgrids, sync or autoloops. It's all manual as you can probably tell.

P.S. I'm only entering for fun. Even if no one else enters and I win by default I dont want Wazza to post the prize all the way to the U.K. I just wanna support the mans comp.

...and educate some of you kids with some real hiphop :teef:

Ok, done this mix.

Just some class tracks, some great beats, some cunning linguists and some conscious lyrics.

I was going to do this on vinyl using timecode but I kept wanting a third or fourth deck to add scratches, loops or short samples so in the end I just banged it out on my NS6.

No beatgrids, sync or autoloops. It's all manual as you can probably tell.

P.S. I'm only entering for fun. Even if no one else enters and I win by default I dont want Wazza to post the prize all the way to the U.K. I just wanna support the mans comp.

...and educate some of you kids with some real hiphop :teef:

that was awesome, respect

ok ...heres pop R&B mix ...some old ,some new... just str8 up mixing ,starts at 88 bmp and gos to 101 bmp.....I'm not entering my own mix comp, the comp is for you all ....just posting here like JIM (jim mix is way better than my one ) did to get the ball rolling with the comp

just str8 up mixing

^Not sure if srs.jpeg

smoove mix man, really enjoyed the flow, the cutting, the scratching and the live mashups/juggles. Mad fan of all those 808 kicks too. I used to play a rnb club when some of those tracks were 1st out and you took me right back.

I would easily rate yours above mine. Pure sexy dancefloor mate.