ADJF MIX Competition..hiphop/ R & B..WIN Vestax CD-05 PLAYER

wazza

Fair nuff.

Dont know what version of dvs you have but on tsp i could save all settings as a . Tsi by using export from near bottom of pref pane. Then each time you reboot you import same .tsi and should get some luck.

Also pc's can get confused depending on what order you do thimgs in. I used to boot pc. Wait. Insert ni8 usb. Wait. Boot traktor. Wait. Import settings. Fingers crossed.

I still gigged with it for 2 years but!

Hope it gets easier for you mate.

Cant chk for new threads, on phone, family lie in sat morn:)

Ok, done this mix.

Just some class tracks, some great beats, some cunning linguists and some conscious lyrics.

I was going to do this on vinyl using timecode but I kept wanting a third or fourth deck to add scratches, loops or short samples so in the end I just banged it out on my NS6.

No beatgrids, sync or autoloops. It's all manual as you can probably tell.

P.S. I'm only entering for fun. Even if no one else enters and I win by default I dont want Wazza to post the prize all the way to the U.K. I just wanna support the mans comp.

...and educate some of you kids with some real hiphop :teef:

that was awesome, respect

dont think ill be able to compete wid this mix lol

epic :P

Ok, done this mix.

Just some class tracks, some great beats, some cunning linguists and some conscious lyrics.

I was going to do this on vinyl using timecode but I kept wanting a third or fourth deck to add scratches, loops or short samples so in the end I just banged it out on my NS6.

No beatgrids, sync or autoloops. It's all manual as you can probably tell.

P.S. I'm only entering for fun. Even if no one else enters and I win by default I dont want Wazza to post the prize all the way to the U.K. I just wanna support the mans comp.

...and educate some of you kids with some real hiphop :teef:

thats awesome!

i thought i didnt like hip hop... your mix has proven me wrong

• 2 weeks later...