I want to understand alberton live!

SolDios

Hey guys, alberton live has been intriguing me lately, and Im wondering how it works?

All I can assume is in this video, the big buttons all have clips on them, and the faders below control the volume of all the clips in that row. So you set them up with synth on one row, drums on another, blablabla

Is there anything that explains it well anywhere?

honestly, when i was trying all the DAW demos, i spent 5 mins in ableton and went holy fuck what is this, couldnt even get the sound to work lol, close, uninstall lol

I done this with Ableton about 5 or 6 years ago. Sacked it and used reason.

However, I started using Abelton just over a year ago and it's a piece of piss to use if you just look up how to do it or have someone to show you the basics.

That kid is crazy,

Sol how old are you?

Im 17 but dont have the raw musical skill to get around midi controllers like that.

You should learn.

I used abelton for a while to mix off my laptop, my old maths teacher at school (been djing for 10 years) taught me how to warp tracks on there. He said he had been using it for a year or 2 and he still finds new stuff on it every time he uses it.

Its great for little mash ups and stuff, Complex program though

honestly, when i was trying all the DAW demos, i spent 5 mins in ableton and went holy fuck what is this, couldnt even get the sound to work lol, close, uninstall lol

loving FL Studio

Logic is awesome as well

i am so on par with every word of this is aint even funny.