Trance Battle

Ok guys was chatting to andy and we want to get a trance battle going, nothing set yet lets discuss rules as it is a bit different to other genres.

I think beatport top 10 is the way to go obviously the more commercial tracks which is most likely better for most people just getting into trance anyway.

Do we want to make a time limit? Generally speaking mixing trance you cant mix it quickly like other genres (or maybe people can to be different) so i was going to say hour max thoughts?

Will discuss for a week or so before we set dates but we will use the top 1- below unless anyone has other ideas.

trancetop10_27th-June-2012.jpg

Also the tracks have moved around since then, had to go searching through the top 100 :x

Same man, had forget i put them in my hold bin too, we may as well get a riggle on with the comp, will we go no time limit?

I'm interested to see how different people tackle mixing it so think no timelimit might be good, thoughts?

• 1 month later...