Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

Very tidy, the way you have your decks setup is what i'm planning on doing with my next place, just need to raise the vinyl cabinet a bit, little low t the ground for my liking :P

cheers. I like the space below the top table as I can coil cables and what not in there. ;)

Very tidy chief. How do you use your laptop with it set up like that though?

Don't really have to touch the laptop much when I'm working on tunes. Mostly using the keyboard so having to reach a bit to laptop isn't too bad. Although I do admit it's not ideal.

Don't really have to touch the laptop much when I'm working on tunes. Mostly using the keyboard so having to reach a bit to laptop isn't too bad. Although I do admit it's not ideal.

I have an apple genuine bluetooth mouse i have absolutely no use for, happy to send it to wherever you are?

I have an apple genuine bluetooth mouse i have absolutely no use for, happy to send it to wherever you are?

wow. Thanks for the offer mate but I wouldn't expect you to send it to Scotland. :lol:;)

• 2 months later...