Post Your Slipmats

Mitch

sidetopic

do you get sticky buttons? i notice your start/ stop getting dirty too.

i thought mine was because i had shitty covers (udg cloth ones. but the roadcases are not helping either

Nah I think the dirt is just sweat from the fingers settling on there after use. I've got the Stanton dust covers that came with them and they actually work ok.

IPA (isopropyl alcohol) will clean that off. You can get small spray bottles of it at hardware stores.

haha my fingers dont sweat at home....

cool. mine looks messed as i tried to wipe with a chux, and there was almost like a film of stickiness. like a sticker had been on it. and i tried to scratch it off. thats why it looks well shit.

its pretty much all buttons, the light, the wall around the motor on/off dial and the base of the tone arm (the big circle holding it in place). getting really sticky. im assuming its humidity, so a little scared its gonna get worse in sing.

• 2 months later...

sorry, if it was inappropriate to post in this thread, then please delete my post … I realise it was (borderline) cheeky :teef:

I was just checking out the marketplace forums to find the right place to drop a post … so the 'stores' one would be my turf yeah, see you there in a minute 8)

Thx eggssell, I plan to make another batch of the 7'' crates sometime early next year, keep your eyes peeled!

thx bro, I do understand the difference between spam and constructive contribution very well and don't really want to see myself ending up in the spam category, so I'll be keeping it as interesting and constructive as possible.

It's not like I'm a global bank rolling tycoon anyway -- this is just something I do on the side mainly cos I love and enjoy it. I've always been making sure to also support the local music scene, so expect some discount codes for ADJF users at some stage.

Enough biz talk bla bla now, we'll leave that for the thread in the 'Buy & Sell - Stores' forum. Back to posting slipmat pix, let's see what y'all got on your turnies!

Here are mine:

P1000104-lion.jpg