The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

Thanks guys the case is awesome it's perfectly suited for a controller/laptop setup.

Your right the exhaust does look like a penis hahaha. Maybe i should take it off...

I wonder if it would be loud. ha!

do not take it off or you may fuck your engine

yeh it deffo needs a change, will be hard to find a new exhaust as most road bikes are 4 stroke and you usually need a specific exhaust to suit a 2 stroke...so there will less on the market

and as for taking it off....you cant, you must have a muffler with a 2 stroke of your engine will be fucked

4 stroke works like this,1 fuel in + compression,2 spark + explosion+ piston goes down = power, 3 compress again as a valve opens forcing all fumes/gas n shit out to the exhaust pipe, 4 piston comes down ready for more fuel....these are the 4 strokes of a 4 stroke

a 2 stroke works like this, 1 fuel in and compression + spark + explosion = power , 2 piston comes back down ready for omre fuel and gas is released simply by back pressure from a 2 stoke exhaust system that puts massive pressure on the side of the release valve so when it opens the gas in the cylinder rush's into the exhaust pipe...these are the 2 strokes of a 2 stroke

no exhaust = no pressure = not all fumes will release = piston will compress fumes and fuel = missfires and possible broken engine

Thanks guys the case is awesome it's perfectly suited for a controller/laptop setup.

Your right the exhaust does look like a penis hahaha. Maybe i should take it off...

I wonder if it would be loud. ha!

do not take it off or you may fuck your engine

yeh it deffo needs a change, will be hard to find a new exhaust as most road bikes are 4 stroke and you usually need a specific exhaust to suit a 2 stroke...so there will less on the market

and as for taking it off....you cant, you must have a muffler with a 2 stroke of your engine will be fucked

4 stroke works like this,1 fuel in + compression,2 spark + explosion+ piston goes down = power, 3 compress again as a valve opens forcing all fumes/gas n shit out to the exhaust pipe, 4 piston comes down ready for more fuel....these are the 4 strokes of a 4 stroke

a 2 stroke works like this, 1 fuel in and compression + spark + explosion = power , 2 piston comes back down ready for omre fuel and gas is released simply by back pressure from a 2 stoke exhaust system that puts massive pressure on the side of the release valve so when it opens the gas in the cylinder rush's into the exhaust pipe...these are the 2 strokes of a 2 stroke

no exhaust = no pressure = not all fumes will release = piston will compress fumes and fuel = missfires and possible broken engine

best thing i learned about a 4 stroke is

SUCK SQUEZE BANG BLOW

suck(air+ fuel in)

squeze(compression)

bang( ignition(spark))

blow(exhaust valve open)

and 2 stroke is all on the preasure, deff needs an exhaust

if there isnt backpreassure(exhaust) it will backfire every time you rev it and shoot out flames

it will fuck up your engine if driven around for more than 2 days