The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

My DJM800 Arrived today, everything seems to be working great, accept the blue light behind the crush effect...shit effect and ill probly never used it but still :( spoke to the bloke i bought it off, he said he thinks it was fine from memory but he never used it

+

Quick question, the channels are confusing as, Cd/Digital, Line/Digital, Phono

anyone wanna explain that to me real quick, obviously got my CD players running threw CD/Digital on channels 1 & 2

2yy1h1c.jpg

PS: if anyone knows how to fix the light behind the button without putting it in for repairs feel free to share :)

Take it to the shop that fixed your 400, they seem to have pretty fast turn around. :teef:

haha fuck no, useless guitar/piano shop whales lol

Quick question, the channels are confusing as, Cd/Digital, Line/Digital, Phono

anyone wanna explain that to me real quick, obviously got my CD players running threw CD/Digital on channels 1 & 2

CD and Line are essentially the same. Pioneer just decided to label it that way. With the switch set to CD or Line, you can plug in any cdj or other line level signal devices such as drum machines. There's nothing stopping you from using channel 2 and 3 for your 2 cdj's.

The only time you want to switch to phono is when you are using turntables. Turntables give out a low audio signal and require a phono pre amp to boost the signal strength. You can plug in turntables into any channel, as long as the switch is set to phono.

Whatever you do, do not set phono for line level devices. You may do some damage.

Bought the CD player stand, will be perfect for my desk, +Rep to who ever can guess how much i paid....Hint: $300-$350 brand new

and if your interested in in anything else pictured let me know and ill refer you to the seller :) (He's pretty helpfull)

Prices (ONO):

2x 1210 technics comes loaded with Ortofon Pro S $1100

Pioneer djm 800 $1150

Pioneer cdj 1000mk3 $1100

Pioneer cdj 200 $300

2x6 inch KRK Rokit (comes with XLR cables) $450

Shure M447 cartridge and Stylus $90

wrav5c.jpg