Hey everyone (my intro)

Forgone

Hey all,

I'm Steve and from Perth. Just had my passion for music reignited after travelling through Rome, Holland and Egypt. I used to be a DJ back when I was 18 working with a mobile DJ company doing weddings and functions when I was chasing after the dream. Then I met the ex wife, got married and the dream was put aside. Whilst I was travelling in Rome.... I met someone who lit the fire again and now I'm trying to practice, practice, practice because my dream is to play in Ibiza in 2011. It's a big goal to set for sure..... but I know I can work towards it.

The style is Electro & Progressive House but do have House (altho find it a bit slow). I found this out as whenever I did a house session, within a few tracks I'm playing Electro House.

I'm happy to jam with anyone as I would love feedback so I can improve and hopefully be one of the best so I can reach my goals. I've got some work on www.soundcloud.com/forgone but I'm using VirtualDJ software and it's not the same. Hope to hear from you all soon :)

Welcome Dude :safe: Wow another perthy

how'd u find the forum?

Thanks champ! I found this forum as a result of a posting in the DJ's / Producer's Group on Soundcloud :)

oh ok cool, feel free to post of your original tracks or mix's in the appropriate Genre section on the forums main page :)

get feedback n tips from the other members n shit