Mixing software?

Fail

Sorry mild trollolol's ,I just dont understand that a pro can come into the beginners section and state ''wtf''

because after all it is the beginners section........Theres no real reason to state wtf is there?Im sorry for asking/stating dumb questions/statements in the beginners section...

Oh btw seasons greetings all! :santa:

were not having a go at your mate, its not a WTF does he want to do that for, i think its more of a WTF does he mean... i think many of us are just confused on what you want to accomplish/do mate :? think u just gotta clear it up a bit more for us :)

some of us are thinking you want a program to remix songs, some think you want to make a mix in say Traktor then burn it and press play on a CD player

i mainly thought u meant you wanted a program to take many samples of tracks and make a mega mix....

ok i think i got wat u mean, u wanna make a mix of songs on the comp using a program.

ok i do it time to time cause im a lazy fuk

i got ableton, so

warp my tracks, layer them so they flow into each other and eq them using ableton

takes me about an hour of my time

i usally do this to stick into my car

but as for a free program i got no suggestions