Mixing software?

Fail

sorry i didnt mean that ...i mean to actually slice up songs in any particular order and burn to cd not as in mixing on the fly...if you understand my noobness...lol Is there anything thats like click cut drag drop? :D

i have abelton and ive sorta done it but i think its not really the prorgam for the job..is there a dedicated program out there similar to what im trying to explain.....Anyway..heres michael for your enjoyment...look at him go! :michael:

do you mean remix? ie change up a song or do yku mean actually make an entire mix then as per lloyd above.

if the former, at its most basic you can use audacity to extend intros and outros but if you looking to resequence and add elements then fl studio or ableton (logic if you a mac). but none of these are cheap

oh. so you mean drop tracks in order and then get them to mix without too muh messing about.

i think mix meister is probably your best bet. i think you can like pick the overlap and it will do it all for you.

but why do you want to do this when you have cdjs? you can just but a cheap external card then record yerself using audacity

man now you totally con fussing.

okay i think i gots you.

you want to make an entire remix of a single song. that you can then include in yer sets. is that right?

then as above fl studio, reason, ableton and logic are some of the more well known ones. people have also used audition and audacity.

i also remember some dude on djtt or ni forum using traktor scratch pro. by playing a loop and recording it. then play that on one deck, add more elements on the other deck while recording it. and then repeat that over and over again until he had built the full song. but he said that was a pain in the ass.

yeah man so sorry i thinks i confuse myself at times..that's basically right but i wanna make a mix of many songs...so sorry for being a confusing rtard...lol there is Some method to my madness...some..just had a quick look that mix meister is what im after thanks....i wonder if i have to pay for it...lol

OH really, Can i actually make a mix on my decks? No way! This is sooo kool thanks for clearing that up Nightblind LoL ...ok, i have my sound card packed away in boxes & only Walt Disney knows where it is...until Ive found it I would like to mix with stuff ive mixed and burnt to a cd. A program like mixmeister express 7 is perfect....As i have already mentioned....

Relax,SHUT UP...AND SHUFFLE!

UNLESS YOUR LIKE MICHAEL AND CAN PULL THIS OFF!

:D:michael::michael::michael::D

im confused.

you want to make a mixtape of mixtapes?

or are you getting the word mix mixed up with the word remix.

Mixtape - a collection os tracks mixed together and recorded.

Remix - when a producer puts his own twist on another producers original track.

so are you saying you want to make your own remix's to make a mix from?