Britney dupstep

Cupe

i thought it was diplo doing britney. havent heard it yet.

yeah chase and status did something for snoop and were pretty much shopping their warez around the hip hop nation to try and get their name out in that market.

diplo and afrojack worked with lil John and Chris brown on a track. Not sure when it's going to be released tho

chaseand status made a track, relealesed it, and snoop bought it and rapped over it calling it snoopdog millionair or something.

or are they doing furthur productions together?

but thats what production is in hip hop. make a beat then shop it round. from memory the boys were shopping their beats to several artists.

well thats what its become.

occassionally people still do the everyones in the studio together and see what happens production. i read an article where rat-a-tat was in studio with cudi, who just started strumming on a guitar (not knowing how to play but knowing music ranges), and then from his own strumming created a hook. then the rat-a-tat dudes made a beat from that for his track.

i remember nas outbid heaps of other artists and paid a few million for a neptunes beat