Sup Y'all

OxyKon

Sup Y'all, thought id introduce myself

My name is Chris, I go by the name DefKon when im spinning, coming outta Perth, AUS. Really got interested in DJ'n when i saw Daft Punk perform live back in 2007 I think, didnt get my 1st set of decks until like 2 and a bit years ago, started on vinyl and still trying to keep it alive but as we all know its gone very digital these days so you can only do so much aye.

Ive since upgraded all my gear to a DJM-800, 2 Technic 1200 MK5's (Imports) and 2 CDJ-2000's, pretty much love all forms of dance except your mainstream crap you get on video hits or MTV, really obsessed with dubstep these days and just starting to get into producing, so some interesting times ahead

Ive got a soundcloud account aswell with a few free mixes on their so feel free to grab a copy, feedback is always great:

http://soundcloud.com/defkon86

• 1 year later...
Sup Y'all, thought id introduce myself

My name is Chris, I go by the name DefKon when im spinning, coming outta Perth, AUS. Really got interested in DJ'n when i saw Daft Punk perform live back in 2007 I think, didnt get my 1st set of decks until like 2 and a bit years ago, started on vinyl and still trying to keep it alive but as we all know its gone very digital these days so you can only do so much aye.

Ive since upgraded all my gear to a DJM-800, 2 Technic 1200 MK5's (Imports) and 2 CDJ-2000's, pretty much love all forms of dance except your mainstream crap you get on video hits or MTV, really obsessed with dubstep these days and just starting to get into producing, so some interesting times ahead

Ive got a soundcloud account aswell with a few free mixes on their so feel free to grab a copy, feedback is always great:

http://soundcloud.com/defkon86

Hello good sir

Blast from your past