OH MY WORD, IT'S THAT JED GUY

jedstur

Believe it or not...

Well, no, believe it. Please. Otherwise this whole intro post is pointless.

2002 NYE I landed in the neon land of dance music and never looked back. 2006 I began to DJ at home and sucked fairly hard... by March 2007 I landed my first gig and since then have craved sharing wickedsauce music with slightly awesome people. 2008 I jumped on board a popular little trance party called Nexus and by 2010 it was put on the shelf to make way for a new breed of partay called Rush.

2011 was Rush's first year, and we had a blast bringing out ze German's Stoneface & Terminal, Orjan Nilsen for his debut tour of Oz, and now in 2012 we're looking forward to seeing yet another Deutschman by the name of Ronski Speed... 2012 was also my first year straying from the sounds of trance I grew up with and am digging some of the more tech-haus and progressive flavours out there.

If you like the sounds of the above, check my Facebook DJ page for updates, mixes n'mad shit - http://www.facebook.com/djjed or Rush's Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/rushproductions

If you see my picture and find me attractive, kudos. I can't say I disagree with you.

If you see my posts on Facebook and notice a lack of grammar or spelling, please feel free to insert sharp things into my eyeballs. Grammar is important. As important as EDM, lets face it.

Because without grammar & spelling, you wouldn't be able to describe how mad the EDM was via use of the written word and without EDM you would spend all your time learning grammar & spelling.. and that's just boring.

Cheers \o/