Hello from Perth

dJmULLi

Hi guys,

My names Suri but my nickname is Mulli (Family is Sri Lankan and Mulli means little brother). I live in Perth WA and have done since I was 1 year old.

Ive been Djing for a couple of years now and mainly do weddings and parties at the moment. Looking to improve my skills in scratching and blending but also want to get into beat production.

Me and a few friends also record hip hop songs as a bit of fun.

During the week I work in the city for a government agency but really want to make DJing more of a full time thing.

I hope you enjoy my mixes on soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/djmulli) and if you have any tips on how to improve I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mulli

out of curiosity is kosmic really that good?

im hell looking at getting in early on a NI Kontrol F1 in Australia and Kosmic tell me they can get me one in 2 weeks.

which is the best i can find. but not sure if its too good to be true..... :-k

out of curiosity is kosmic really that good?

im hell looking at getting in early on a NI Kontrol F1 in Australia and Kosmic tell me they can get me one in 2 weeks.

which is the best i can find. but not sure if its too good to be true..... :-k

kosmic have a pretty nice range of DJ/Producer gear, considering they mainly sell stuff like guitars, drums and that sort of stuff.

Yeah man they have good stuff so far almost all my gear is from them. They are really helpful and I have found their customer service is excellent in both the lighting area and dj area (ossie park store).

I think price wise if you can find another place eg jb hi fi that does the same equipment at a cheaper price, they will price match it and beat it by however many percent also on written quotes.

Good luck!