Photo's of you repping ADJF Clothing

JonnyB

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy in my hoodie on a fried day *tunez*

and i can say that now cracking my hoodie for work today, and as cupe requested above i took a photo giving a good look at the the fresh threads

1024.jpg?md=1342138256000

cupe, maybe have a gallery in the shop so people can see how it will look (thats why i did the photo all model like :teef: )

happy in my hoodie on a fried day *tunez*

and i can say that now cracking my hoodie for work today, and as cupe requested above i took a photo giving a good look at the the fresh threads

1024.jpg?md=1342138256000

cupe, maybe have a gallery in the shop so people can see how it will look (thats why i did the photo all model like :teef: )

oh and in terms of fits, the shirts are form fitted. not slim fit but reasonably fitted, bigger at chest coming in on waist. so shows off chest good, but will also highlight bellies. so size up for those that want it gangsta.

in terms of materials, the shirts are a-grade. and the prints have a nice washed look. and the hoodie is warm as fug

will probably be adding slim fits and shit in the future

just need the time

and a gallery in the shop is a fucking good idea

these are a good tight already. but yeah i guess some people like even more slim.

oh and just remember though as shop is open to all comers you might want peoples permission to post photos in the shop. im happy for that one to go up ;)

• 3 weeks later...