voice?

Buck_Choi

haha I dont think so mate.

It would have to computer generated and I havent heard to many 'sexy' computer voices.

Get your old man, Go buy a Mic, buy some cabsav and dark chocolates, and try and get the sexy voice out of him :)

haha yeah. 4 shiz ;) =] ive heard some good ones.. kk

go go microsoft sam :D haha :)

i heard that you can do the dark vader voice with mic and some effect on the mixer? any one know ?or is it just a bunch of.. ****

Edit - and ive seen people on youtube. who record them live mixing. just wondering how the sound is such good quality? is it the camera/recorder? or is there something apart from that?

• 10 months later...
i heard that you can do the dark vader voice with mic and some effect on the mixer? any one know ?or is it just a bunch of.. ****

Edit - and ive seen people on youtube. who record them live mixing. just wondering how the sound is such good quality? is it the camera/recorder? or is there something apart from that?

Get a Darth Varder kit from Jaycar. works well

Scares the shit out of some people.

have you hit puberty yet? That could help :D. Ok ill stop now lol

pissing myself... your a bastard but its all funny.

hey buck dont you got that nice missus who buys you a whole bunch of shyte. cant you convince her to say your name all sexy and like, you can always trick her and do it over the phone while your recording.

or maybe film her being all sexy an...

;) jus kidding!

go to the vegie department of an asian grocery store and have your iphone recording, and ask various grrls "what do you call this vegetable" till you get the sound you are looking for.

CrossFitRoots_BokChoy.jpg

is it bad that i dont even know what the veggie is haha?

i wanna say celery....