Hey Im Justa Lex !

ImJustaLex

Hey Im new to the forum, I've been looking around and theres some really handy stuff on here.

Basically came here for feedback on anything that i do thats dj or production related. I was going to write my whole "life story" here but instead Ill just leave some dot points. :)

-21 years old

-Queensland, Not really based anywhere as I travel around for work but at the moment Im located in Gladstone. Was on the sunshine coast. (Im an electrician)

-Guitarist since 12, Producer since about 16, Djing since 18.

-Owner of NI Kontrol s4, Akai MPK25, KRK Rokit 6's, hd-25's, macbook pro, Multiple guitars.

-Started out into the more popular electro stuff, Moved through techno, house, Older style progressive. Now I get right into Deep house, and the big room electro/ Progressive sound.

-Good music Is good music regardless of genre but those are general ideas of what im into.

-Can spin vinyl, cdjs.

-Looking at purchasing cdjs very very soon. (like next week)

-Possibly looking to start djing out, but not before I can be credible from the get go.

Thanks, I just posted a link to my most recent mix in the electro section of the forum. :)viewtopic.php?f=100&t=11615