HEY GUYS :)

differ

Hey guys, hope your all well. Ill start by saying that I'm loving this site, its been a huge help for me as I basically started with zero experience. I have been a member for the same amount of time I have been djing, 1 WHOLE MONTH!!! haha so I'm a real newby. I'm 24yo male from a small town in central nsw, so naturally I only spin country music :yahoo: YEH BOI!!!! I listen to mainly hip hop but since I got my cdj's I've started appreciating what I think is house music? hahaha I don't know the difference between most dance genres so I just play what I like the sound of. As a D-Grade hip hop artist I go by Differ, guess ill just run with that for now :) I'll record a mix and put it up tonight hopefully.. maybe tomorrow haha

Yay! Another hip hop head! Welcome man, lots of info on here, if you want any help or tips to do with hip hop let me know, i as the lads will know i have very little edm knowledge! Lol

What types of hip hop you like? Aussie, east/west coast, ol boom bap etc etc.

I cant give you a condom face from m y p phone! Lol (you'll see)

Yo! :safe::safe::safe: Welcome to the site!

If you're into Hip Hop and starting to dig Electronic music you can't go past Glitch Hop as a genre.

https://soundcloud.com/prettylights <--- these guys showcase a lot of the midtempo ranges and do a weekly radio show, can't go wrong there for a start!

NSW is huge for some underground shit, particular in the northern area, you a bit of a party go'er?

hey BeatLeSS cheers heaps man I've never heard any glitch hop before, and I'm really liking it. I do dig the party scene but I don't get out to much. ill definitely be keeping an eye out for clubs around promoting dj's playing this stuff :)

and I'm all over it cupe, cheers