Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

Nice setups guys!

Chrismak; do you turn your speakers inwards when mixing or do you just blare the music through the house? :thumright: Awesome setup mate looks like you've spent a shit load..

Mattmace thats a decent home set up man you should connect the subs to a home theatre amp and sit them under the decks it would crank!

Chrismak; do you turn your speakers inwards when mixing or do you just blare the music through the house? :thumright: Awesome setup mate looks like you've spent a shit load..

hey mate. I can actually hear everything clearly where I'm mixing at home. The horizontal coverage angle on the tops are 90°. I don't want to stuff my ears so only turn up the volume for short periods or when out side ;)

Nice setups guys!

Mattmace thats a decent home set up man you should connect the subs to a home theatre amp and sit them under the decks it would crank!

I thought about that but i live with my mother in law so i don't wanna progress her hearing loss further and the pioneers crank out enough bass to rattle the windows and the garage doors :P

I'm gonna sell those subs for $400 if anyone wants them, MTX thunder 8000's in a custom tuned to 20hz box :D Major boom boom!