Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

• 2 weeks later...

i will replace the hdtv with an apple 27" display in future

next on the list are some nice monitors (prolly some yammys or if i can justify it, some fucking sic bang and olufsen monitors) and upgrade my headphones to studio headphones instead of dj headphones

Bang & Olufsens are fucking awesome, i got a pair of their earphones, such good sound, but way over priced

"Welcome to Jeopardy Gandy, please choose your topic"

"I choose studio rebuild please for $100"

"ok, here it is, you have the option of buying a pair of yammys or bose studio grade industry standard monitors for $800, OR, an amazing pair of Bang & Olufens which are slightly better, look stylish as fuck, all the millionaires have them and are known for their status as sound systems in there mansions, for $4000, what is your decision?"

"What is money"

"CORRECT!"

:likeasir:

in all seriousness, B&O's are on a different level design and quality wise, like i said ill get them if i can justify it, more than likely ill be getting yammys as bonz and a few others here cant fault them, its nice to dream sometimes lol

Bang & Olufsens are fucking awesome, i got a pair of their earphones, such good sound, but way over priced

"Welcome to Jeopardy Gandy, please choose your topic"

"I choose studio rebuild please for $100"

"ok, here it is, you have the option of buying a pair of yammys or bose studio grade industry standard monitors for $800, OR, an amazing pair of Bang & Olufens which are slightly better, look stylish as fuck, all the millionaires have them and are known for their status as sound systems in there mansions, for $4000, what is your decision?"

"What is money"

"CORRECT!"

:likeasir:

in all seriousness, B&O's are on a different level design and quality wise, like i said ill get them if i can justify it, more than likely ill be getting yammys as bonz and a few others here cant fault them, its nice to dream sometimes lol

the ones i want are the Beo Lab 9's, but they are $40,000 per speaker

:okay: