Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

HS-80Ms.

The NS-10s had a horizontal orientation: you could tell from a distance base of the cone's protuberances (black bits in the centre).

correct!

I love the sound from those Yami's I have a 12" powered sub that I built, but rarely use it as im in such a small space and have no bass traps or acoustic foam.........yet :allthethings:

even so, my repsonse curve is pretty good (I reckon Lol)

I keep meaning to do a new vid, but just get on the sexy techs and get lost for hours atm, plus i've just fitted the new fader and oh my GOD! is it smooth.

just lovin it right now, the techs feel so nice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

obQYV9M.jpg

Dropped a monitor to free up some space + got wazza's old roland pcr-500, then moved the monitors into a nicer position.

Rotate the right one around on the stand when i'm mixing

Edit: fuck that looks like i took that pic with my toaster :F

faku iPhone in bad lighting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

been a while since i posted pics of setup, not that its changed. but pretty sure ive never put up pics since stopped using my technics hifi system for speakers.

anyway gonna be moving so was taking pics of the ol' apartment for the memories

listening to the richie rich album i bought while on the meat. freaking awesome http://www.discogs.com/Richie-Rich-I-Ca ... ster/20522

1xsnK93.jpg

WOpavXV.jpg

been a while since i posted pics of setup, not that its changed. but pretty sure ive never put up pics since stopped using my technics hifi system for speakers.

anyway gonna be moving so was taking pics of the ol' apartment for the memories

listening to the richie rich album i bought while on the meat. freaking awesome http://www.discogs.com/Richie-Rich-I-Ca ... ster/20522

1xsnK93.jpg

WOpavXV.jpg

That right there is a purist set-up, Nice Eggs! :thumright:

Whats the reloop mixer like?

awesome. sonically wise all reloop mixers get good reviews.

and the cross fader is so smooth. easily the smoothest i have used, versus a handful of pioneers, two of the two channel stantons, and one of the behringer ones.

too bad i dont really use it mixing hahaha.

it doesnt have hamster mode. again i dont use it but i guess a lot of scratchers do.

i actually want to find a mixer that can take samples, and or introduce a sampler into the setup. basically like zttrip does to extend instrumentals.

i was messing about with roll on mitch's djm700. not sure if its exactly what i want but pretty cool