Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

• 4 weeks later...

just a thought. your two speakers should not be heading off in different directions in a bedroom set up (or really any) setup. i would suggest something like this diagram i put below.

RVXzU9z.jpg

have you in the middle and both spekers pointed at you (kinda like a triange), u will get better acoustics and just a better feel for highs/mids/lows.

imo :thumright:

Before I set my monitors up properly they were just to my left. When I set them up properly I was blown away by the amount of bass I now had. Previously I was pretty disappointed with how they sounded. But set up correctly made a huge difference.

It did affect my mixes because I wasn't getting my levels right. I had more bass in my cans than in my monitors. And early feedback I got when I joined here was my levels were out of whack.

But this is with decent studio monitors where placement is probably more important than cheapies.

just a thought. your two speakers should not be heading off in different directions in a bedroom set up (or really any) setup. i would suggest something like this diagram i put below.

RVXzU9z.jpg

have you in the middle and both spekers pointed at you (kinda like a triange), u will get better acoustics and just a better feel for highs/mids/lows.

imo :thumright:

Thanks pal! For what its worth, those speakers I have are literally just threw them on there just for the minute. The speakers are actually satellites from a home hi-fi setup as I don't have propert monitors or anything. They're usually setup on the triangular, but I had to move the setup on my desk to fit the laptop on there the other day.

Appreciate the input :)

It did affect my mixes because I wasn't getting my levels right. I had more bass in my cans than in my monitors. And early feedback I got when I joined here was my levels were out of whack.

But this is with decent studio monitors where placement is probably more important than cheapies.

oh yeh true to the poo.