The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet sexy second hand (eBay) Macbook Pro dedicated for TSP

2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4 GB RAM

160 GB 7200rpm HDD

$700 shipped. Arrived yesterday and it runs awesomely :thumleft:

Now I just have wait for Australian customs to pull their arse into gear and release all the TSP imports.

good buy!!

Sweet sexy second hand (eBay) Macbook Pro dedicated for TSP

2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4 GB RAM

160 GB 7200rpm HDD

$700 shipped. Arrived yesterday and it runs awesomely :thumleft:

Now I just have wait for Australian customs to pull their arse into gear and release all the TSP imports.

13" or 15" screen?

Sounds like just the thing I'm after too.

Soooo I just bought 2x STR8 150s and a vestax pvc 275 for 400 dollars of ebay? It was up for like a couple of minutes so I just jumped on it.

They're only 2 years old and have barely been used, according to the description.

Dude has no rep and didn't provide pics so im a little cautious but its pick up from marrickville and I've asked for pics and more deets before I come up so Im hoping I dont get screwed :D

Soooo I just bought 2x STR8 150s and a vestax pvc 275 for 400 dollars of ebay? It was up for like a couple of minutes so I just jumped on it.

They're only 2 years old and have barely been used, according to the description.

Dude has no rep and didn't provide pics so im a little cautious but its pick up from marrickville and I've asked for pics and more deets before I come up so Im hoping I dont get screwed :D

we need a "sweet dealio" thread.

That's a steal!

Hope the transaction goes smoothly.

Haha, yep, I are teh DJ now, ended up being some youngish chick, she said she bought them as I kind of phase thing and just got over it. I gave her 440 just cause Im nice :D

Was doin my head in setting them up though cause I dont even have a table to set em on (they are currently residing on the ground :lol:) was getting mad hum too, but fixed it, and then the major one which was mind fucking me for like half an hour, but I isolated it to be one of the stylus' which is fucked just skipping everywhere and sounds so distorted, so that needs replacing other than that its all in pretty top nick so Im a happy mayne, mayne :teef:

did you try taking the headshell off and blowing into it, or lickin it if your game i never do.

i remember when i didnt touch em fro a couple of months i got wierd cycles in traktor which means the sound output of the needles werent registering. i did that and it fixed it.

either way, fug you scored hard bro. drinks are on you :teef: