The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

chev also likes cheep shit but good shit..

So chev got a fill setup a good setup... traktor scratch pro , 2 x st8 150 & a vestax mixer for under 1 g...that my boy

got to love the " I want to be a d.j" people...thay pay over the top $$$$ for there shit & we buy off them for next to nothing when thay find that d.jing is harder than it looks... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The Crane Stand I ordered from the US just cleared customs :)

#####################################################

# 1. Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 24, 2010

#

# 2. Arrival

#

# 3. International Dispatch, November 27, 2010, 1:04 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

#

# 4. Arrived Abroad, December 01, 2010, 7:27 pm, AUSTRALIA

#

# 5. Into Foreign Customs, December 01, 2010, 7:27 pm, AUSTRALIA

#

# 6. Out of Foreign Customs, December 01, 2010, 7:44 pm, AUSTRALIA

#####################################################

Why can't Traktor Scratch Pro shipping be that quick :scratch:

At least I will have everything ready when TSP arrives :)

This.

nesb_ab_01.jpg

why do people leave the stickers on their fitteds?

im a more curve the lip guy that or i wear kangols but i keep seeing people with the stickers on their fitteds. it looks stupid like you just bought it and forgot to take the label off. i know a lot of people hear are of the cap wearing fraternity so whats the deal

Just placed my order for the Pioneer 350 pack so woohoo to me.

DJWarehouse didn't have it in stock so I ordered it from StoreDJ instead, which means no free headphones, but i'm still MEGA stoked.

I was wondering whether I need an amplifier to connect the mixer to the speakers though, or if you can just plug straight from the mixer to the speakers. What's the dealio?

Just placed my order for the Pioneer 350 pack so woohoo to me.

DJWarehouse didn't have it in stock so I ordered it from StoreDJ instead, which means no free headphones, but i'm still MEGA stoked.

I was wondering whether I need an amplifier to connect the mixer to the speakers though, or if you can just plug straight from the mixer to the speakers. What's the dealio?

WOOOO! StoreDJ For the Win

do your speakers have a built in amp? if so, then yes just plug straight from mixer to speakers

if your speakers dont not have a built in amp then yes you will need an external amp to power them :)