The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

should come tommorow

yea brah. im being patient on this one, they seem to sort their shit out better than 3 (which took 3 and a half weeks to mail me my iphone)

nice one chev, i wanted serato too but im not seeing much of a difference

and TSP seems to link with alot of cool shit too. i wanna get one of those decks from the other thread for mobile gigs

Hello Chris, please excuse the following: I have just credited your card manually for the orderof TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO and mistankingly captured the amount two times directly ina row. Of course one transaction was cancelled afterwards so that you got theamount back. Please excuse the inconveniences! Best wishes from Berlin!

Annika

Native Instruments Order Support

Annika Kruse

If it doesnt arrive by friday im gunna be worried.

just payed for a new VESTAX PDX 3000 mk2

$..1095 ...be here next friday

It took a lot off sucking up to the ball & chain to get it

the midi note scratching on the 3000 is the SHIT

check out this vid form UNKUT

how I going to run the midi is ...I'm going to plug my keyboard to the midi in on my mv 8000 sampler

and then plug the midi out from the sampler to the pdx 3000turntable, So I can use the mv 8000's midi sequencer

I just bought myself a crane stand from the US. Even with international shipping it ends up cheaper than buying local! And on top of that you get an added audio interface tray.

http://www.thecranestand.com/special-deal/

SUMMER-SALE-IMG-e1281642950171.png

I just can't bring myself to support local retailers when they charge more and offer less at the same time.

Had StoreDJ or Lightsounds added an audio interface tray I would have been happy to pay $40 more to get it local.