The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

It's a hip hop turntablist gig, dj shadow and cut chemist are the best in the game next Q-Bert and dj craze, the Africa bambaataa collection is legendary

yah, i know who they are lol where is it? if it's at the rosey i may get a ticket

its at metros, check out oz tickets

I had a feeling it was gonna be there

Still worth it, this is a once in a life time show

You can make it work, you should be able to find a cheapish hotel to stay at

nah more about getting leave and sorting work.

Gos you must be do some hectic shit. I would battle my employer til the earth ends giving 4months notice.

indeed, i've already told my boss that i'm taking 2 weeks off over the meat period to make sure i have time to recover and drive whales to and from the airport.

plus if you think about it eggs, show up in time for bamaataa say the friday, stay the whole next week up until the following monday/tuesday, you're only missing 1 week of work

i dont really need to ask anyone for leave. i approve my own.

but there are certain times i cant take leave because of practicality (no one does the work while im gone) and remember ive just moved here and spent two weeks in the US so dont have much leave.

in fact i wont be coming back for xmas and new years because of that. so need to make sure i keep some in the bag for next year xmas.

so yeh meat is first priority

Just pulled the trigger on a Novation Launchkey 61. It will be a joint Christmas present for me and my daughter.

oh yeh for your daughter ;)

like when my older brother bought all these aliens toys for his 1 month old son

Well her piano teacher (who's pretty cute) told me she needs to have something to practice on at home.... That's the excuse I'm using.

woot delivered. there goes my attention span for the rest of the day. i just want to go home

i did realise a dilemma. the powerbaord i use is an australian one..... and i need the powerboard as the wall a little far (on top of needing plugs for all the equip)

now i need to somehow get this plugged into the wall. oh well first world problems will figure something out

i5CFZq0h.jpg

Extension cord and new power board man, surely you can get them at the local shops.

yeh but dont need a whole singapore powerboard, as the turnies and the hifi are all from australia.

but on the other hand i have yet to find an extension cord here. only power boards! so its looking like the mixer will have a dedicated powerboard. haha

Extension cord and new power board man, surely you can get them at the local shops.

yeh but dont need a whole singapore powerboard, as the turnies and the hifi are all from australia.

but on the other hand i have yet to find an extension cord here. only power boards! so its looking like the mixer will have a dedicated powerboard. haha

i do have a singapore to australia adaptor i use for when i travel back.... but i dont really want to have adaptor to aussie powerboard to adaptor to mixer