Hiya :)

LiGhTeNPrOJeCt

Hiya, Im Andy AKA LiGhTeN PrOJeCt, never realy networked in the DJ comunity, always kept to my self and taught myself everything, lookin to make a few connections. Was resident DJ for hamilton island for a few years (300 head club) and have done a lot other big gigs. long story short: i sold most of my stuff (fridge, microwave, washing machine, furniture, ect,ect) and left the island and a couple high payin jobs for this awesome chick (model\make up artist)and i was going to dedicate myself to fulltime production/DJin and try n make a livin of that but......... she didn't end up delivering all she promised (place to stay, room for studio ect, ect, till i got on my feet) and she went all weird within the first week. this really messed with my head that i could be that stupid and i had sold all my stuff and spent all my cash movin down and in with her, so i was financially messed up to. anyway that stuffed me up for the last few months, but i'm over that now and gettin my new setup worked out so i can start performing/producing again. love to help any of u out and really appreciate any help you can give me. cheers :) LP

• 2 months later...

Welcome mate! Enjoy :)

I came very close to doing something very similar, selling everything and moving to Rome. I was meant to be there for two months and ended up leaving in two weeks. Was no-one's fault, she had a lot of stuff to deal with and me dealing with my own marriage separation in June didn't help her out. However, she's the reason why I started DJ'ing again :) I'm inspired by her!