Ohh herro

street

Yo broheims!

Keen newb here hailing from Sydney looking to get some equipment so I've got something fun to do when the surf is shit and I'm sick of playing drums and guitar.

Was looking at the 2 x CDJ350 + Denon DNX120 mixer pack from DJwarehouse for a starter set which I can hopefully have my hands on before x-mas.

Pretty clueless when it comes to genres and subgenres, but I've recently been getting into heaps of Sean Tyas, Astral Projection, Vibrasphere, Abakus, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Afrojack, Tiesto, Solar Fields, Ott and that's all I can thing of right now.

Look foward to contributing to this site, but bye for now.

Welcome Dude :safe: about time u threw up an intro, have seen your name online at the bottom of the forum a few times :P

haha, yeah I was only lurking a bit as I was trying to not get too distracted due to exams, but now that they're over, all is sweet.

welcome to the forums bhuz!

by the sounds of it you liike house/dutch house/trance/techno?

Yeah, trance probably makes up most of my listening. Still have a lot of the genre to explore though.

welcome.

the ppl who dont post would be itm wankers, looking for shit to bag us over... even though we dont read it, nor care.

but yeah, non posters are itm users

ITM users are arrogant fuckers.

Welcome.

no, they just know the truth that unless you have 4 brand new cdj 2000's and a djm800 you are wasting your time trying to dj :teef::roll:

lol Welcome to the forum mate!

welcome.

the ppl who dont post would be itm wankers, looking for shit to bag us over... even though we dont read it, nor care.

but yeah, non posters are itm users

ITM users are arrogant fuckers.

Welcome.

no, they just know the truth that unless you have 4 brand new cdj 2000's and a djm800 you are wasting your time trying to dj :teef::roll:

lol Welcome to the forum mate!

You forgot the CD wallet full of DJ's that are so underground, not even the Chilean miners have heard of them.

yeh got CDJ 350's good choice, usb and reckord box help me get organised and stay ontop of my sets.

got a denon dnx 1100 top mixer

i blew the oputs on the main channel (fukin electrical surge) and dj warehouse gave me a new one

while ur at dj warehouse see ryan, top bloke honnest and will tell u wat u realli need :)

welcome dude

yeh got CDJ 350's good choice, usb and reckord box help me get organised and stay ontop of my sets.

got a denon dnx 1100 top mixer

i blew the oputs on the main channel (fukin electrical surge) and dj warehouse gave me a new one

while ur at dj warehouse see ryan, top bloke honnest and will tell u wat u realli need :)

welcome dude

I was just going to order it online, as Leichhardt is a fair trek away, plus shipping is free.

Are all the leads required usually included when buying a CDJ or mixer, or do you have to buy them seperately?