Kinda late, but HEY EVERYONE!

SolDios

As you may already know, im Sol Dios, "Kris" is my real first name but yeh :P

I decided I would take up dj'ing because in media last year, we had a student teacher in our media class who was a fairly big dj in the city (Adelaide is where I hail from) He taught us all about music and mixing, I really enjoyed it and decided I might give it a go. Since then ive been saving up and buying all the gear I need to start. Ive been playing Cheese for the moment (hits and party music) which isn't too bad, but its not what I want to do. But its a good way to get some extra cash flow and my foot in the door.

My ultimate goal is to play in a club in Adelaide.

hope you have enjoyed

Kris

• 2 years later...
As you may already know, im Sol Dios, "Kris" is my real first name but yeh :P

I decided I would take up dj'ing because in media last year, we had a student teacher in our media class who was a fairly big dj in the city (Adelaide is where I hail from) He taught us all about music and mixing, I really enjoyed it and decided I might give it a go. Since then ive been saving up and buying all the gear I need to start. Ive been playing Cheese for the moment (hits and party music) which isn't too bad, but its not what I want to do. But its a good way to get some extra cash flow and my foot in the door.

My ultimate goal is to play in a club in Adelaide.

hope you have enjoyed

Kris

How's that goal going Sol?

Could you say, one has gone from Zero to Hero?