Zero to Hero

SolDios

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol^^

yeah that's why I dont do much mobile shit anymore, Pain in the ass and tiring setting/packing up.

Club gigs are easy.... rock up and play, use there gear and still get paid well. And I still get to go out after/before gigs.

Also depending on how much you get paid, If you get gigs friday and saturday nights and 1 more for the sunday sesh you'd make more than doing 1 standard mobile gig for a weekend. (apart from weddings lol)

+ more fun because you're playing club tracks and shit you're more probably into.

^ oh shit yeah, i didnt even mention that but that was the purpose i posted. nice one wazza.

cables wound tight round anything = internally broken and dangerous. be gentle and be tidy, saves time and money in the long run.

p.s. sol: you say in future you'll avoid powered speakers because of the extra cables. You will only reduce you're rig by one cable by having an amp and passive speakers, plus you'll have an amp to carry out too.

I'm not with the foolish on this one

power speakers are shit...

why...if your playing a gig outside for 4 hours at 12 at night , the air temperature is cold , and the amp's in the speakers are getting hot....because the lack ventilation you get water condensation will biuld up in side the speaker & in time will fuck the circuit board & tranformer