Zero to Hero

SolDios

why not before a video post the breif outline of the video on here and we could help comment on it, correct things if need be

+1 dude, and i know you wanna pump out videos but in your intro i recall you saying you were gunna talk about your experience from djing, you seem to be straying off track and talking about upcoming events and concepts you havnt experienced yet.

Isuggest try sticking to what you are learning through participation and preperation, that we we can watch you grow from zero to hero

keep up the good work man

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just going to be an introductory price while im still a newbie :) I will be raising the price once I am moderately experienced!

I understand where you are coming from with this. Even if you aren't experienced, you're still charging for:

1. Time, including preparation

2. Transport / call out

3. Professionalism & customer service

4. Current equipment hire

5. Future upgrades to make their experience even better

I think you're selling yourself short and people will not respect you for it. Both you and your clients will not value your services, making it harder for you to raise the price even when you become more experienced.

I made the same mistake when I was your age repairing PC's for peanuts. I enjoyed it back then but hate it now, because people expect too much for too little.

You got to take care of yourself, so you can take care of your clients.

best arrangement i rock up with my cds play my shit and finish, i can tell u ur gonna hate packing up after 7hrs dude, i used to fuken spew, you will be drained after it, well i usally am after a stint longer than 2 hours maybe i concentrate too hard lol!

QFT, I'm wrecked every time i do partys after playing for 5 hours or so with setting up and packing down. It's good money and heaps of fun with everyone getting loose but i prefer playing out now because i can rock up and play, abuse my $50 bar tab and not worry about gear and packing up.

best arrangement i rock up with my cds play my shit and finish, i can tell u ur gonna hate packing up after 7hrs dude, i used to fuken spew, you will be drained after it, well i usally am after a stint longer than 2 hours maybe i concentrate too hard lol!

QFT, I'm wrecked every time i do partys after playing for 5 hours or so with setting up and packing down. It's good money and heaps of fun with everyone getting loose but i prefer playing out now because i can rock up and play, abuse my $50 bar tab and not worry about gear and packing up.

yep u have the right idea ha ha

"abuse my $50 bar tab" hahahhaa