New to ADJF

PE42CY

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd throw up a quick intro. 22 years old..I live in the in the Riverina, NSW. I've been playing bass for about 8.5 years and guitar on and off jamming in my bedroom for a few years. Also played in a couple of different metal bands over the years. I've recently taken an interest in DJing and the music that goes with it. I'm a flat out newbie when it comes to what genre/s I like but the music I have been listening to is Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Avicii, David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia to name a few... House seems like a good guess? :lol: I'm not really sure.

I love all the music on this video. So, even if that gives you a better idea of what I'm into.

I'm going overseas soon but when I return I plan to save up and buy some basic equipment and get practicing. I'm looking at 2x CDJ350's and 1x DJM350 as this seems to be a common starting platform for new guys. :)

@STREETCLEANER - Aeon Of Horus, Axamenta, Cynic, Dan Swano, Decrepitaph, Dream Theater, Eluveitie, Human Mincer, In Flames, Kamelot, Metallica, Ne Obliviscaris, Nevermore, Opeth, Pantera, Revolting, Scar Symmetry, Septic Flesh, Symphony X, Winter Sun. Anything from progressive metal to power metal to brutal death metal. :D

@mitch_fudd - I live in Wagga Wagga man.

@STREETCLEANER - Aeon Of Horus, Axamenta, Cynic, Dan Swano, Decrepitaph, Dream Theater, Eluveitie, Human Mincer, In Flames, Kamelot, Metallica, Ne Obliviscaris, Nevermore, Opeth, Pantera, Revolting, Scar Symmetry, Septic Flesh, Symphony X, Winter Sun. Anything from progressive metal to power metal to brutal death metal. :D

@mitch_fudd - I live in Wagga Wagga man.

a few familiar names in there, i like pretty much all metal though mainly death metal like Immolation, Incantation, Anata, Iniquity, Death, Obituary, Morbid Angel, Atheist, Gorguts, Bolt Thrower, Akercocke, fuck i could go on for ages