What's the best all-in-1 controller?

Cupe

im going to be biased, but ns6 is pretty amazing for $1399

can be used as a standalone unit and 4 chan mixer

quantized looping and hot cue bank

easily portabale, lightweight but solid build quality

solid effects bank

serato itch is free and is specifically designed and catered for the ns6, plug in contoller via usb, open serato itch ns6, good to go, no dicking around with mappings/configs/drivers etc

slipmode and scratch mode

you never need to touch the laptop, you control everything with the controller

looks sexy as fuck

strip search

largest platter sizes of all the controllers

there just the oens i can think of off the top of my head after using it for 1 weekend, im so glad i bought it, 4 chan stand alone mixer with features of the cdj 2000 for $1399, yes please

He wants something that you can plug usb drives into without using a laptop at all

None of the controllers i was looking at had their own LED display, so unless you're a psychic using usbs with the unit without laptop is pointless

That is because you were looking at controllers that just control a laptop, not a standalone packake. Cupe is looking for something m-dex *shudder* style where you have 2 decks and a mixer built into one unit with usb ports or something

http://www.djwarehouse.com.au/djgear/di ... oller.html

scs4d.jpg

Not sure how good this thing actually is though.

All the better controllers that I know of you need a laptop to go with them

After various research of the scs.4 I have found that it is not worth it

It takes WAY too long to analyse the songs.

Perhaps the new Gemini flagship? depending on the quality of it.

Hot cues, large platters, usb and cd inputs, Seems pretty high in features.

Otherwise id have to say to go cdj's.

Russel, i think your taking about Djay for ipod. If Cupe has an iPad, it'll probably be better to use cause of a bigger screen but i wouldn't trust my life with it. you can't cue, if you want to you gotta turn all your music to mono. also, it crashes sometimes (which is pointless because Cupe wanted something that wouldn't crash).

What Sol said about the scs4 is true BUT once all your songs are read and all that tut, it's actually a damn good device, especially with the little screen. my friend owns one and that's the only problem he has with SCS4 but other than that, nothing.

He wants something that you can plug usb drives into without using a laptop at all

None of the controllers i was looking at had their own LED display, so unless you're a psychic using usbs with the unit without laptop is pointless

That is because you were looking at controllers that just control a laptop, not a standalone packake. Cupe is looking for something m-dex *shudder* style where you have 2 decks and a mixer built into one unit with usb ports or something

http://www.djwarehouse.com.au/djgear/di ... oller.html

scs4d.jpg

Not sure how good this thing actually is though.

All the better controllers that I know of you need a laptop to go with them

Yea but like isn't there more of these things? I thought there was a whole section for this sort of device