sup scrubs

Luckyscrub

I have Van in my name so + 5 dj skill.

Met Mitch during yourshot event and jammed with him afterwards, was mad, spun tunes, from Melbourne, no i don't spin melbourne bounce, whatever you think melbourne bounce is. Whatever you may even think it may be i don't spin it

Smoke lots of weed, play piano, if you haven't ascertained that i'm a DJ from above, you probably smoke more weed then me, and if that's the case hit me for a jam :hurr:

Intros only well

been playing for about 8 years, learnt on 12inch at the start when i had a pair of American DJ belt driven turntables with a beringer mixer that only had 1 set of EQs hahahhaa, don't even ask, now i'm just spinning whatever, hopefully able to feature on some radio shows at least in the near future.

I'm making an appearance on JOY FM in three weeks time, came third in YOURSHOT Melbourne, so pretty proud of that, won the Agwa cells room on the Sunday.

Study Economics and Law at Monash :thumbdown: They teach it horribly, :wall: especially the economics, very maths, not wow, law there is significant amount of reading to be done. Do not enjoy university but if i'm ever to be taken seriously in the world of academia, it would help; and honestly it isn't that bad.

Plus it gives me all this free time :P which I part-time work, and girlfriend. Need more time to mix!!

Welcome!

I'm also a Melbourneite - I was up the front with Mitch during your set going stupid haha.

Fuck yeah, I was the dude in the Blue Shirt with Pacman on it raving around, If you remember. I also had a bucket on my head later that night hahahah

I had you marked down as best on ground.

Excellent form!