gear

oh close race for the rep, you just missed out sol :(. rep goes to hoddi.

ill post another one of these in a few days, see if you can grab it then :)

LLOL the weekly REP raffle... just had an image of you standing on a stage in a singlet and hat saying "and the rep goes to SOL DIOS" and clapping

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have speakers, just a small booth monitor thing that probaly cost 100, although my house mates have a fuck off big system so when its time to annoy neighbours i use them.

and my rep was open for everyone cupe, even you were in the race for it, but even if youd won i wouldnt of reped you, you have too much, you rep fiend

LLOL the weekly REP raffle... just had an image of you standing on a stage in a singlet and hat saying "and the rep goes to SOL DIOS" and clapping

why a singlet........were you pictureing my guns.

im not sure if you heard me counting but i did over a thousand...aahhhhh....its a deep burn!

GOD DAMN IT, i still cant rep you, i need to find someone else to rep other then gandy..WHO WANTS SOME REP

wudnt mind some rep :) ive been a good little hostage on ur journey of abducting my thought to cdj's jks

3 rep bombs

u guys are pussywhipped

fuck yeahh

im not sure if you heard me counting but i did over a thousand...aahhhhh....its a deep burn!

nah just you dj at candies in singlets all the time

der

der

only ever played in singlet once cause i was free off the club haha, im not big enough to do that shit regulary, i mostly rep a hoodie.

dont lie you were thinking of my guns

weve had a few girls pass through here, they all seem to stop coming back.

probaly cause we talk shit more then we talk dj, and every single thread gets derailed....... take this one for example, a thread about what you should get turned into a thread about who im giving my rep out to and what weapon your goin to use to beat up the boys haha

der

only ever played in singlet once cause i was free off the club haha, im not big enough to do that shit regulary, i mostly rep a hoodie.

dont lie you were thinking of my guns

cant lie jonny!!

yea there rnt many girls around haha, cant say i disagree sol

Our last girl stoped posting.... callmeyo...it brings spice to the forum

i dare you to police it....I DARE YOU.

well to be fair there was 3 pages of offtopic, she got all the info she could out of us, and instead of /end thread we starting talking nonsence, sociallising :) and learning how to spell socialusing

i dare you to police it....I DARE YOU.

well to be fair there was 3 pages of offtopic, she got all the info she could out of us, and instead of /end thread we starting talking nonsence, sociallising :) and learning how to spell socialusing

LOL how many times on spell check did you have to do?

IMO speakers dont mean shit untill you got everything else... if you have a gig you hire your speakers so it doesnt do shit... just easier to have

i wouldnt buy speakers unless you have minimum 1 gig a month

^^this. that is assuming you have a stereo/ guitar amp/ reasonably loud computer speaker/ a loud tv in the house that you can use. because to begin with i.e. to learn with you just need sound.

then if and when you start playing for mates they will likely have something (a stereo, a guitar amp and so on).

and then when ya gets paid you hire for a bit tillyou can buy.

also the cdj versus controller thang.

if you going mobile dj (i.e. bdays, weddings, bar mitzvahs and the like) a controller works just as well and like you said will be much more portable.

if you want to get into the club scene. go turnies or cdjs.

if you just want to dj because you like music and want to have a music related hobby then pick whatever you want. as long as you rockin it and enjoying it, who cares.

IMO anyways.

oh and incorporate your violin into your sets thatll be different!