Think You Can DJ Better Than Paris Hilton - ADJF Mix Comp

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Counting down the hours i have left to make a mix and i havent even looked at the decks.... let alone got a song list. :'(

you have like 23 days...

He is going away for a few weeks and only has a day to do it.

Yeah going away for work so got to get it done in the next couple hours ...... ahhhhh

Good work mate. I will let the 2 mins slide :thumright:

Dont forget this

All entries must be uploaded to SOUNDCLOUD and emailed to me by Sunday 22nd July. Your email has to include a link to your mix and the tracklist and transition times, The description of your mix uploaded to soundcloud MUST include the ADJF website url: http://www.ausdjforums.com

Email Address - hobberz@ausdjforums.com

You can only submit 1 entry per person.

Open to Australian residents and ADJF members only; UNLESS you are happy to pay international postage to your country.

Note: If you fail to supply your track list (in order) and your transition times, your submission will not be accepted.

give it time

come on guys for these prizes to be worth it, and this competition - give it a go!

don't think you're gonna get slammed if it's shit, the worst that will happen is you get some useful feedback and encouragement. not really that scary

Get in there chiefs

Vaughn, your mix was fucking sick.

Listened this morn :thumright:

Thanks man,

Couple beat matches are a fair bit out but thats what you get when your am armature and have never worked with the tracks haha :)

EDIT: I LOVE FREE STUFF,

ALL THE OTHER FELLA'S THAT ARE IN HIDING !!!! MAKE A MIX !!!!!!