Think You Can DJ Better Than Paris Hilton - ADJF Mix Comp

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys get on this, I would def jump on this comp if I was allowed, this is your chance to get some more skills behind the decks and get feedback from everyone, not to mention the staff are throwing in free merch for the winner

Come on guys get on this, I would def jump on this comp if I was allowed, this is your chance to get some more skills behind the decks and get feedback from everyone, not to mention the staff are throwing in free merch for the winner

Achaly prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. :teef:

For more incentive, First, second and third places will also get a shout out on the Ugly show, and all their soundcloud and facebook page links dropped.

And their mixes will go on regular rotation (if they are ok with it) on ADJF Radio :thumright:

yea i've dox'd you, you're alright to join

go hard

Are you saying im bad :( hahhahaa

no, not at all. we just don't want people who are too experienced joining in, its about getting people new to mixing to post mixes and get involved

yea i've dox'd you, you're alright to join

go hard

Are you saying im bad :( hahhahaa

no, not at all. we just don't want people who are too experienced joining in, its about getting people new to mixing to post mixes and get involved

hahaha im only mucking round man :)