DJ NAME

jaked

Hey Guys! pretty new here this is my first post so i hope its in the right place!

recently i got accepted into a comp where i play at a club alongside other contestants. As part of this we are to submit a DJ NAME

Unfortunatally i dont have one, i dj house parties with a friend and would like to come up with something perfect, i like names like tigerlily, deadmau5, scndl, kronic, orchestrated, press play, havoc, keesh, (pretty much alias')

the worst bit is ive been brain storming for weeks and i cant think of anything, and i need to have the name in by next week! hope you guys can help.

Jake d

:dflusta:

My only warning with Jack'd is that other bloke who guys by name uberjack'd. just that there isnt any confusion

lol at dj jakey d

i also want to point u have initials JD which is wicked

just take that 'introducinggggg J.....D!!!!!' #thecrowdgoeswild

no dj just jd

could take dj route and be DJ JD for palindromic dj name

furthermore there options

Jake's D

On the D

Jaketown

consider Jake'd up

Think about a name you would be happy to have if you got famous. having something cool now might hinder you down the track. consider all options though as at the end of the day, whichever name gets picked up and carie away by people is the best one to use

Hahaha thanks for the replies guys!

Do you have a nickname or something you can base it off?

Yeah alot of people call me deaks which came from my lastname i thought of stuff like "deakz" and "dkz" as well as "hasty" which im refered to because of my impulsive personality!

Hahaha thanks for the replies guys!
Do you have a nickname or something you can base it off?

Yeah alot of people call me deaks which came from my lastname i thought of stuff like "deakz" and "dkz" as well as "hasty" which im refered to because of my impulsive personality!

I'd probably go by one of those then.

Too easy to overthibk a name haha

This ^

go with Deakz

If you think of something better later on, u can change it then (Y)

as for jack'd, i recon its a cool name

but sounds too similar to uberjak'd, who as u probably know is already a very well established aussie DJ