Sydney mini meat

OxyKon

So ever since hearing about this at the perth meat I've been very keen, understanding that wrxfiend is being flown over for a gig on June 6th, just wondering how many people are gonna be down for this, I've already checked with my boss at work and he's allowed me to take the Friday and Monday off over that weekend, so I'll be able to fly in and out on those days giving me a full weekend in Sydney.

Who else is keen for this?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick Balls, Cupe stay with me at Scotties place, we can spread peanut butter all over the place.

Andyman when are the best times to be checking for flights from Perth to Sydney, i saw that they have a sale on at the moment but wondering if it can get better or you could work your magic again :P

Sick Balls, Cupe stay with me at Scotties place, we can spread peanut butter all over the place.

Andyman when are the best times to be checking for flights from Perth to Sydney, i saw that they have a sale on at the moment but wondering if it can get better or you could work your magic again :P

Hi mate,

I just held those Virgin ones in for $490 return.

They'll be safe overnight and we can look at happy hour tomorrow arvo.

If you wanna go cheap and cheerful, Jetstar is like $300 so I would honestly book that shit now.

Cupe might wanna ask Llyodc if he can put him up because my place is probably too far from the city for the diva

Hi mate,

If you wanna go cheap and cheerful, Jetstar is like $300 so I would honestly book that shit now.

Unfortunately I'm a virgin snob, same as you, are they the flights at 5.30am and afternoon return, will def wait to see what happy hour is like tomorrow

Cupe might wanna ask Llyodc if he can put him up because my place is probably too far from the city for the diva

LMS

Hi mate,

Unfortunately I'm a virgin snob, same as you, are they the flights at 5.30am and afternoon return, will def wait to see what happy hour is like tomorrow

That's one mate.

Hi mate,

That's one mate.

Sweet, will be in touch with you tomorrow, what time is happy hour?

LMS

no cupe has to experience the westsiiiiide

just bring a knife

Hi mate,

That's one mate.

Sweet, will be in touch with you tomorrow, what time is happy hour?

4 Oclock Melb time