Greetings from Spain!

TheCubik

Hi! My name is The Cubik and I´m from Spain.

I love techno, djing and producing. I´ve been djing for almost 5 years now, and producing for 1.

A few months ago I started posting youtube videos of myself djing for 2 reasons:

- First, because 5 years ago I learned how to dj by watching hours and hours of tenminmix videos (I´m sure most of you also did). The only problem was finding them with good audio/video quality, and a good point of view where you could really see what was going on. Because of that, I decided to record exactly the kind of videos I would have liked to find back in the day, and hopefully help someone else out there in the same situation i was. Of course, I´m far away from being an expert dj, so I am also willing to hear any suggestion to improve.

-The second reason is to share my passion with everyone out there. I though, why keep mixing alone in your bedroom when nowadays you can share it with the world? Thats why I´m in this forum. I find amazing knowing that someone in the opposite side of the world likes and shares the same music taste, and enjoys the music I mix.

Here´s the thread in the forum: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16711

Hope you like it!

Greeting from Spain!

P.S.: congratulations for such a great forum!