• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2018 at 12:24 PM, wazza said:

Ddj xp1 ....a LTD Reloop Rp 7000 gold and a ddj 250 mk2....

Ok .....cupe do you want a fill and open .........Rekordbox 5 and the DVS software .....for free...

How are you liking RekordBox DVS? That DDJ-XP1 looks badass. 

Rekordbox....DVS is good...but it takes some time too get used to...... I'm a hard core serato user ..so it was a big step ...

Mixing with R.B DVS is easy and the scratch is as tight as Traktor scratch or Serato pro and the vinyl has a nice feel ....

the Xp1 is bad ass.....with DVS ....

• 5 weeks later...

Now I'm making big money d.jing ....it's time to  Invest in the  Business .....so .... 2 New speakers for me ....J.B.L Eone ONE linear -array PA ...

over the next 6  months  I will be getting some amazing new hardware .to show you all .....top  Secret , next level shit ....

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LabRat said:

I own, is nice sub. That's not a bad price for it either. I think I paid 700ish for it but that was 4 years or so ago

Couldn't pass up the deal aye. Still not plugged in. I have to re-arrange the room to find a spot for it. Might have to buy some power tools and get my DIY on.

• 3 months later...

Bought my first piece for the studio in yonks! It's a switch that allows me to kill my sub without turning it off. It's a pretty simple device but helps the mixing process. Also, it's technically a foot peddle but eh, looks better on the desk

CrWSspN.jpg