The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

for my kontrol F1 & my VCI 100mk2..

Chroma Caps from djtechtools

NgolO9o.jpg?1

F1 = 4 sliders + 4 super super knobs + an encoder. (4 yellow slides, 4 orange super knobs, 1 glow in the dark encoder)

VCI 100mk2 = 3 sliders, 2 super knobs. (1 blue slider, 2 purple sliders, 2 red super knobs)

pimp my gear :>

for my kontrol F1 & my VCI 100mk2..

Chroma Caps from djtechtools

NgolO9o.jpg?1

F1 = 4 sliders + 4 super super knobs + an encoder. (4 yellow slides, 4 orange super knobs, 1 glow in the dark encoder)

VCI 100mk2 = 3 sliders, 2 super knobs. (1 blue slider, 2 purple sliders, 2 red super knobs)

pimp my gear :>

how much did they set you back?

harezuve.jpg

Went shopping today, LPD8 and a stand. Lpd is sweet, so easy to use effects and navigate tunes.

I,m going to give you my serato video code..( if you what it )..I,m moving over to M.E so no need for serato video

went record shopping today. four spots only grabbed one thing...

kind of slim pickings. well there was one place, sells by consignment and they had heaps. in fact a decent uk garage and house collection but pricey as for second hand shit.

one more place to check. run by a singaporean rastafarian guy. apparently has da good jamaican shit

anyways got this chuck inglish feat chromeo 7 inch. and it came with a cd of his album. for those that dont know chuck inglish is one half of the cool kids, who are one of my fave duo's of all time. of all time.

WqV9BlK.jpg

i actually bought the EP for chuck inglish - easily a couple months back, and didnt realise it was from a full release. anyway this is actually one of my fave tracks in my rotation at the mo. features mac miller, and TDE's ab-soul who i highly recommend