DJ GEAR ONLINE

conCuss

well i was thinking about getting pre-owned..

it wouldent make a big difference would it?

It can if things haven't been looked after. Being electronic goods you have to be really careful, something can be in great cosmetic condition but you never know if it works as good as it looks.

If you can find second hand stuff in your area I highly recommend you go and check it out and see if its all working.

Best of luck and don't be afraid to ask more questions or post the links to equipment you are looking at buying so we can have a look and give you some experienced insight.

I personally love store dj, there staff are great, and will point you towards whats right for you, not there pockets.

And they have free shipping on 90% off there stuff :)

Haven't you bought all your stuff second hand? :teef:

I got my timecode setup though them :)

All good, I was just having a joke. I have to agree, I have dealt with StoreDJ a few times and they were very helpful. DJ Warehouse were too, so I cant really say a bad thing about them either.

i bought my decks 2nd hand, and they work perfectly.. there are only a couple of little scratches on them.. purely aesthetic damage, nothing that would effect performance

depending on what is wrong with them you can get them serviced and they'll perform as good as new

Djwarehouse sometimes sell ex rental shit aswell

• 2 months later...