guess you already know i´m new!

tanzmausi

hey guys! aussie living in vienna for the last year. Have been interested in Music / Djing for years and finally decided to give it a crack 8 months ago. Not exactly loaded with cash or space so invested in the traktor s2 setup which I use with my Mac. Pretty much just been covering up the sync button and doing lot´s of ear stuff but now getting into creating my own mixing style as feel pretty good with beatmatching (there were and still are some stressful days :/ !!!). I love blending different styles and really can't wait to lay out my fav tunes for a crowd! Of course a big part of being a dj is playing to crowd (as yet, only the dog has had that privilege) so I know i´m not even half way there, only managed to accomplish what the Traktor can already to for me haha, but I feel much better for it =D>

Stay tuned!!!

Thankya, thankya! :thumright:

welcome bro :safe:

Good to see you've learned to beatmatch manually, stick at it man :)

Don't be afraid to ask any q's you have, plenty of knowledge around this site

Thanks! I feel really proud of myself.. were a few stressful times, but as most dj´s say, can´t beat the feeling once you get it! :king:

heya welcome Vienna must be awesome to have spent a year in

Seriously awesome! going to miss it. Will post some mixes soon, would love any feedback. Keep you posted!

how long are you in vienna for? good nightlife?