Another one entering the scene!

Brenchen

Hi guys,

First let me say that this site is awesome! Very resourceful and "felt at home" for a newbie like me \:D/

Just a bit about myself; I was classical-trained and still enjoy it very much. One of the reasons I took up DJing is so I can not only make music by putting tracks together and adding extra spices to create something new, but I hope to fusion contemporary electronics/dance music to the much overlooked/past classical music, and share these creation with people who would like to listen.

Since the decision, I did a lot of reading and watching clips to learn how to begin, and thought I might actually give it a go (CC always welcomed: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=15408 :D )!

I hope to continue to grow with you guys and enjoy your creation together!

Cheers!

Brendan

Wow, you guys are an active bunch! Thanks for the super quick replies!

I'm based in Brissie mate, and I was (I say was because I am no longer :( ) a pianist. And yea, there are sooo very much to learn. Before creating music, one needs to learn the tools 8)

sup dude :safe:

best bet is to dive in. even if its using something basic and/or free

get in and bash about. mightnt make anything of substance but itll free your creative juices right up and get u started way quicker then spending a year reading

sup dude :safe:

best bet is to dive in. even if its using something basic and/or free

get in and bash about. mightnt make anything of substance but itll free your creative juices right up and get u started way quicker then spending a year reading

Indeed mate, thanks for the comments on my other thread, very useful indeed. Even going through my first practice run, as terrible as it may be, I got a lot out of it, hope to do another run today incorporating your CCs!