Hi all, new ADJF User

Mitch

Hi all,

have seen that posting an intro thread about yourself is encouraged so here it is.

My friends have dubbed me as "DJ Fudd", (not sure how gay that sounds but its all i got atm!) I bought a cheap mixtrack pro about a month ago to muck around on and see if DJing was for me, and I love it. Currently saving up for some real equipment as i know im going to stick at it now! Played my first 'gig' (if you can call it that) at a friends 18th on the weekend, and they were fairly impressed on the performance for the extremely short time i have been practicing. Currently living on nsw/vic border on the murray river, very limited number of DJ's. however have just rang a couple and have some 'work experience' kind of thing t'd up to try and learn some stuff in person instead of forums and youtube.

So I guess that's all i have to say about myself in terms of DJ'ing.

I have been browsing these forums for a week or two now. Heaps of good advice on here guys keep up the good work!!

• 1 year later...
Hi all,

have seen that posting an intro thread about yourself is encouraged so here it is.

My friends have dubbed me as "DJ Fudd", (not sure how gay that sounds but its all i got atm!) I bought a cheap mixtrack pro about a month ago to muck around on and see if DJing was for me, and I love it. Currently saving up for some real equipment as i know im going to stick at it now! Played my first 'gig' (if you can call it that) at a friends 18th on the weekend, and they were fairly impressed on the performance for the extremely short time i have been practicing. Currently living on nsw/vic border on the murray river, very limited number of DJ's. however have just rang a couple and have some 'work experience' kind of thing t'd up to try and learn some stuff in person instead of forums and youtube.

I have been browsing these forums for a week or two now. Heaps of good advice on here guys keep up the good work!!

What a cute intro

:fag:

Hi all,

What a cute intro

:fag:

Just knew Cupe would find true love on the forums.