I HAVE A QUESTION!

mattmace

Not really, i just saw it said not to ask questions here :P I'm a dick like that haha.

My name's Tom, i'm 25, from Brisbane, been dj'ing around 12 months, just starting to get to the point where i wanna start taking my sounds to the clubs and get some people moving :) I haven't really had anyone to learn from or that much time to watch youtube with my new little daughter here (<----refer to avatar :P ) most of my free time is eaten up looking for music so i've had to try and learn everything from listening to peoples mixes and then trying it for myself. I am mainly about doing smooth mixes and nice blends and what not. I haven't really developed my skills in the ways of tricks or anything yet but hoping to learn some of that stuff when i start hitting the clubs and hooking up with other dj's. I posted up a mix in the elctro/breaks section so if anyone's got some free time and feels like tappin their feet some feedback would be greatly appreciated :) I look forward to seeing what goes on around here and talking to some like-minded people, i don't think my mrs can handle much more of me going on about music and dj'ing :P

http://soundcloud.com/zoidburgg

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=8226

• 2 weeks later...